Due to Covid-19, Linda Dobbins Dance has the option of participating In-Person and/or on LDD Live per the parents discretion.
TAKE CLASS YOUR WAY!
Linda Dobbins Dance, llc is committed to protecting the health and safety of its dancers. The information in this document is to provide more information for dancers and parents as we all work to mitigate the transmission of COVID-19 and provide safe environments for dancers at the studio.
As we all know and per the CDC, the outdoors is the safest place to be during COVID-19. We are excited to announce LDD OUTDOORS! We will be providing our new LDD outdoor space experiences coming soon. These spaces will have outdoor fans, fun lighting and provide more shade. We are very excited about our LDD Outdoor dance classes. Coming in the near future!!!
Considerations Due to COVID-19.
The information in this document is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice or recommendations from federal, state and local public health authorities. As the knowledge regarding COVID- 19 is constantly changing, please also refer to the resources contained in this document and your local public health officials for the most up to date information.
DO NOT COME TO THE STUDIO IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
Unexplained muscle and or joint pain
Fever of 100.4 or higher
Loss of sense of smell
STUDIO WILL ENFORCE DAILY:
* Daily temperature checks.
* Mask wearing *note dancers may need multiple masks during classes. If a dancer’s mask becomes sweaty they need to throw the mask away, or if washable, place in their dance bag in a closed baggie. Replace with a new fresh clean mask.
* Social distancing of 6 feet
* No locker room
* No changing of dance attire
* Sanitizing of the dance floor after every class and/or private lesson if indoors
* Provides hand sanitizer for each studio. Dancers must use hand sanitizer each time they enter and exit the studio
* The lobby is CLOSED for parent observation.
* DO NOT drop your child off early for classes, rehearsals or private lessons. You may arrive on time only!!
* DO NOT BE LATE in picking up your child from the studio. Dancers are not allowed to hang out at the studio and wait for rides home. Due to everyone’s safety again please be prompt in picking up your children.
IF EXPOSED TO COVID-19 OR POSITIVE TEST RESULTS FOR COVID-19
DO NOT RETURN to the studio for 14 days. You may however take classes, private lessons, and attend rehearsals via LDD Live online classes as long as you feel well enough to participate.
Thank you for following our COVID-19 Guideline policies
REGISTRATION FOR 2020-2021 NOW OPEN!
-Register for recreational classes
-Classes begin August 16th
– All classes will have social distance learning
-Indoor, Outdoor, and/or LDD Live classes
**NEW** FRIDAY DROP IN CLASS
Come learn and explore new movements in the open combo class. Level 3-6.
Friday Open Combo Class with Mae Neil is a space where we utilize various styles of movement, from Hip-Hop and Jazz to Contemporary and Lyrical, to hone in on different aspects of movement quality. We will be training textures, isolations, and full body practice, to increase the range in which choreography can be stretched. This class will have a new piece of choreography every week designed to amplify artistic development and take steps as they are given to the next level, a skill that dancers can apply in company choreography and in day to day practice.
$10 PER REGISTERED LDD STUDENT. MINIMUM OF 4 STUDENTS.
Sign up below!
**NEW** BUILD YOUR OWN CLASS!
This is a great option for students who will be doing school from home but want some day-time options for fun recreational classes to learn and socialize with your friends!
-Must be a registered student with LDD for the Aug-May dance year
-Minimum of 4 students and max of 5 students
-Choose your own genre and class mates
-Optional Day & Time: Monday’s, Tuesday’s, Thursday’s 9am-330pm. 1 hour slots.
-$135/per month for each student
Email us to Register!
From your child’s first class to their graduation performance, LDD has a class for everyone! We specialize in beginners through professional levels. But, LDD is more than just great dancing, our dancers go beyond technique to develop important life skills, learning to be respectful, confident and conscientious young people who share their gifts and talents with the world.